Thursday, December 13, 2012

Meet Benji!

So I am trying something new and exciting! I am an advocate for a very sweet baby boy that I found through Reese's Rainbow.

Meet Benji!!



Benji has down syndrome. In other countries these children are looked at as outcasts and are not functional individuals in their societies. They are left in institutions without the medical attention and assistance they need. We recognize these children as having special needs, but in other countries these children are not normal and some cases parents are left to believe their children do not need the care and love as a "normal" child would. I'm sorry but as a mother, I cannot wrap my head around this thought. My son is a part of me. He is a part of my body, my life, my love... No matter what the circumstance is. I am not being judgemental and I do not want to offend anyone, I do not know anyones stories, but I do want to get the word out to help these children find a home that can give them the love and attention they need. I want to spread the word to help save these children and to help find their parents.

I am a mother to one very special 2 year. He is the pride and joy in my life and keeps my life a constant adventure. I didn't know what life was until I had him in my life. I don't know what I would do without him either. Please help me in donating, sharing and/or praying for sweet Benji in the hopes that he will find his forever family soon and that we can aid in helping raise money for his adoption.

As a mother, my heart breaks for these little ones who are all alone and do not have a mommy or daddy to hug them or kiss them throughout the day, read to them, color with them, make messes with them, tuck them in at night and tell them "sweet dreams" and "I love you's." Every child deserves this and I pray Benji and all the other children on Reese's Rainbow find their families soon.

There are so many in the world who need our help and our prayers. I understand adoption is not for everyone or maybe the timing isn't your's yet, but that doesn't mean that you can't donate, share and pray for Benji. I continue to pray for Benji throughout the day and with my son for him every night that he will find his fmaily soon! Please help me to spread the word in the hopes that his family finds him soon!
If you would like to donate please click the donate button on the right of my page. If you can't maybe you know someone that can. Please help us spread the word! I picked up advocating for Benji a little late, but want to really dig in and get as much done as I possibly can! His goal is $1,000 in Angel Tree donations by the first of the year. 18 days and counting!! Help us spread the word!!

No comments:

Post a Comment