Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The Wonderful World of Technology...

So sometimes technology can be so overwhelming when it is all around us.. computers, phones, cars, work, home (the list goes on and on and on). But this week and today technology has been amazing!! The word is getting spread about Reese's Rainbow and about all the orphans who are need of adoption.

My sister beat me to the punch and figured out how to work Twitter before me (I am not Twitter savy, I am getting tips/tricks from one of the younger guys at work) and got Rodney Atkins to "retweet" her tweet about RR and the orphans with down syndrome. How exciting! So I decided to jump aboard and get going with this Twitter thing. I mean, how hard can it be? So I turned into my crazy Twitter sister and bombarded a town of artists, authors, etc to help us spread the word and Joe Nichols (what a wonderful man you are!) retweeted for me!! How very exciting!! So if you are reading this, please be sure to spread the word too in any way possible that you can. All the little ones on RR needed help and need a voice for them.

Another awesome thing going on this week is Sevenly has made shirts for Reese's Rainbow as the cause of the week! Be sure to click on the name above and go to their site and check the shirts out! For every shirt that is sold this week they give $7 to RR. I bought two :) help those babies out (not only buying a shirt, but wearing them and supporting them too)!

And remember my sister and I are advocating for Benji and Oscar, but that doesn't mean that there aren't so many more that need donations. Check out Reese's Rainbow at reesesrainbow.org and look around and donate or share any little one want. Spreading the word just makes these little ones, one step closer to finding their forever families. Maybe you would like to donate to Nicole. She turns 2 some time this month and right now she is on the bottom of the AT list. What a great present it would be if she reached her $1,000 goal by December 31st!



Also, don't forget about the Kindle Fire giveaway! Rules are below or on my sister's blog here and leave us a comment letting us know if you donated to Benji or Oscar and/or shared so you can be sure you are entered in the drawing! Happy sharing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment